Turning low quality footage into actionable information
Supporting a broad range of input formats, Impress enables you to get valuable information from images and video using the extensive filter collection. Specifically aimed at forensic applications, the software provides the necessary tools to fit law enforcement requirements. By optimizing the workflow within the software, we support the more efficient achievement of results, thus reducing the workload.
- Modern and intuitive to use interface to get started right away.
- Supporting a wide range of input formats for both images and videos.
- Responsive and dynamic filters for fast tuning of results.
- Acceleration of processing when using a graphics processing unit (GPU).
- Smooth navigation and playback, even for heavily compressed files.
- Automatic report generation ensuring reproducibility.
The first version of Impress was developed in the headquarters of the Dutch police in the early nineties. After getting international recognition, an extensive validation process was performed by the British Home Office. Since then the software has been used by police forces, forensic institutes, security services and companies all over the world.
Are you sure you are getting the most out of your footage in an effective way?
Is it possible to get a demo license for the Foclar products?
Yes, a 14-day demo license is available on request for Impress, Mandet and Corepro.
On what operating systems can the Foclar software run?
The Foclar products only run on Windows. If you request other operating system support, let us know.
Where can I find a local reseller for the Foclar products?
You can find an overview of our resellers on the About page. Please feel free to contact us directly and we will provide you with the correct information.