Impress 8.1.2 is released
24 January 2023
- A manual conversion option has been added for video files that are rendered with the Dahua input engine.
The file can easily be converted into an uncompressed video file, that does allow exact and fast navigation.
- Impress has been migrated from the .NET 5 to the .NET6 platform.
- The CUDA support has been updated from version 11.2 to 11.7.
What is improved:
- Timeline scrubbing: instant update of the displayed image enabling a better navigation experience.(Available for most files, but for the Dahua input engine integrated file conversion is required.)
- Loading the first frame of a video file has been improved.
- Starting a video file at the location of the previous session.
- Adding to report (processing log) if recording was performed with native fps.
- Warning messages have been added to warn you for expiring licenses and update licenses before that actually expire.