Mandet 2.0.7 is released
22 November 2021
- DCT detector (aligned double compression) for splicing added for JPEG images.
- Luminance gradient filter is added.
- Interlace test filter is added.
- PRNU deviations video trend analyser added.
- Summary and file layout panel added.
- When opening the compare window of a filter, the last filter result is shown instantly
- Grey scale probability display mode added to JPEG block inconsistency, JPEG Ghosts filters
- DCT Map filter is extended with DC and AC histograms
- DCT Map filter is extended with individual component images and histograms
- The Inpaint filter now has the option to distinguish identical pixels and clipped (value 0 or 255) pixels
- The gradient filter has extra display options for horizontal, vertical and diagonal first and second order derivatives.
- Frame type indication added to main player.
- Pixel format, length and image dimensions added to status bar.
- Hashes added to PRNU report.
- Warning added on report close, to avoid unwanted deletion of reports.
- Parameter graphs (line plots and histograms) added to reports.
- Warning if a maximum number of items are added to a report to avoid memory exceptions.
- Switching settings tab caused the ‘root’ setting to disappear. This has been resolved.
You want to stay up-to-date? Subscribe to the FOCLAR newsletter
10 March 2021