Mandet 2.1.6 is released
30 May 2023
- Reintroduction of the DirectShow input engine.
- Network dongle support.
- Log Reporter added for debugging, available under tools.
- Squash: option added to the pipet tool panel, which maps all pixels with minimum or maximum value to red and yellow. Useful to analyse the data content of an image.
- Levels: all pixels within a color range are mapped to cyan. Useful to analyse the data content of an image.
- Pipet color display: the selected pixel color value is presented as color (and luminance) besides the decimal values.
- Timeline control UI redesign.
- Warning messages have been added to warn you for expiring licenses and update licenses before that actually expire.
- In case an image does not contain a face(s), the DeepDetector indicates so instead of a general failure.
- Media Bin item context menu (previously only accessible through right mouse click) also accessible through item 3 dots button.
- Micro-interactions added for timeline track and thumb when mouse over.
- Micro-interactions added for slider and scrollbar controls when mouse over.
- Replacing icons with consistently designed set.
- Application version number added to case selection window at startup.
- FFMS engine can now deal with Unicode file names.
- Unintended selection of an NVIDIA CUDA accelerator causing exceptions.
- After cancelling the inconsistent motion trend analyser did not restart.
You want to stay up-to-date? Subscribe to the FOCLAR newsletter
10 March 2021